Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stick's Teaser Post - Vegas & Poker

Been back from Vegas for 2 days and I'm still exhausted. Sleep was definitely abnormal. Caffeine, alcohol, poker excitement, and a different bed all prevented any sound rest from occurring. I guess that's how it should be.

Met some cool online friends in the flesh. Had some good meals, good beer, and good poker play. Though I didn't profit in poker this trip, I learned quite a bit about what makes a good live poker session. Since I play primarily online, I still have much to learn in the live arena. I believe I now am getting the urge to play the rooms here in the Sacramento area.

But like I said, I'm still exhausted. I'll go into more depth in these different subjects very soon. Tentative post subjects include:

- My regular monthly poker results, including Vegas.
- Trip report for Vegas.
- Reviews of some of the Las Vegas venues I sampled.
- Offbeat tips I learned while actually living in a Vegas hotel for a week.

Stay tuned.

No comments: