Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful Local Beer In Stores Today (6/8/10)

Odonata Beer Company's Saison Ale is now available in stores!

I tried this heavenly local beer on tap in Folsom recently and now it is available in bottles here in the Greater Sacramento area (and even at a few spots in the Bay Area). My friend loved this brew so much, he commented that he wanted to "marry this beer and have its children". Yes, it's that good! This Belgian-style ale has more body than the few other Belgians I've tried. More beer bite and less citrus tang. They use the word "rustic" in the description on their website and I think that fits perfectly.

These 2 Odonata boys seem to know what they are doing. Rick has been in the beer biz a while and Peter was the head brewer at Sac Brewing Co. And if you follow them on Twitter, you can see they also seem to have fun doing what they do.

This blog post may look like an ad, but that's not how I intended it. I just want to spread the word about what I think is a great local brew and the loyal Sacramento company behind it. I've been following these guys on Twitter since before SBC closed and I've been seeing little bits of info about their new company trickle across my screen as time has gone by. I think it's really cool to see it all finally come together like this.

So here's where you can get this fine beer (bars & stores):

Corti Bros - Sacramento
Taylor's Market - Sacramento
Manderes - Folsom
Samuel Horne's Tavern - Folsom
Total Wine - Roseville
Chef's Table - Rocklin
BevMo - Auburn, Sacramento, Roseville, Citrus Heights
World Pub - Auburn
Davis Co Op - Davis

Plaza Foods - Rancho Murieta
Monument Liquor - Concord
Arcata Co Op - Arcata
Healthy Spirits - SF
City Beer - SF
Beer Revolution - Oakland
Mondo - Sonoma
Andrae's Bakery - Amador
Perry's Liquor - Livermore

More info:
http://twitter.com/OdonataBeer
http://www.odonatabeer.com/
http://www.facebook.com/OdonataBeer

No comments: