Sunday, December 13, 2009

Status Update 12/13/09

I don't feel so guilty for not posting here so often since I post on Twitter every day. Check me out: http://twitter.com/Stick66 You can see Twitter stuff in the right margin of my blog, but the real thing is better. In my person Twitter setup, I get news updates and celeb gossip before the media gets them. I knew about a fire in town before the papers did and I read about Danica's latest NASCAR plans earlier than most. I also get fitness tips, discount and coupon alerts, and personal comments from some cool celebs themselves. Try it. You don't even have to post. Just to follow people. Good stuff.

Lots of stuff going on in our world, huh? Danica to NASCAR's Nationwide series, Tiger Woods and his 13 + skanks, etc. And to top it off, my local Wishing Well store closed! They are like Michael's craft store, but smaller, more specialized in the crafts/party supplies business, and they've been around longer. Now their other stores are 10+ miles away, I think. Oh well! I guess I'll have to battle it out at my local Michael's to find my traditional chintzy Xmas crap.

And poker. Ah yes. Same story. Fair to middling and not enough hands. Still in "tune up" mode at 25NL and I'm playing a few more SNG's than usual. Tiny profit is better than none.

Plus my fitness plan is going well. Just came off working out 6 days in a row at the gym. Felt good. Not losing as much weight as I want, but I can still feel my body getting into better shape. Next full fitness update on Dec. 20th.

No comments: