Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November 2009 Results

-$216 for Nov. 09. Again, not pretty. I dropped down to 25NL and thought I had it figured out by being just a bit more passive (42.6% PFR-to-VPIP ratio). But that only lasted a short time. I began staying with bad kickers and chasing overly optimistic implied odds to the river and folding. I think I need to work on adjusting to each table. I gotta pick my spots better instead of trying to force things.

Anyway, here's the damage. Note the "All-in EV" line. I thought I hit more suckouts than that. Looks like I was actually on the lucky side.







I'm doing OK in SNG's, so I might try more of those. I think they might fit my style of play better than cash at the moment. Maybe I'll make a video, too.

Been all over Twitter and Facebook lately. Good stuff on there. Cheers.

3 comments:

Adam Van Wildest said...

sick graph

Banking Dissertation said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I enjoyed the article. Very helpful article! Makes total sense. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

Banking Dissertations | Banking And Finance Dissertation

MBA Dissertation Proposal Writing Help said...

In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done..dissertation proposal help | mba Dissertation Proposal Writing Help | buy dissertation proposal help | Finance Dissertation Writing Help