Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept 2009 Mid-Month Update

Good news & bad news this month so far.

Good news: My NSD winnings are steady (flat or slight up-curve) for the first time since I can remember.

Bad news: I'm getting crushed at showdown. My SD winnings (or lack of) are killing me.



I'm playing 11/7/1.8 and loving it, but W$SD% is 42 and I'm -$209 for the month. I have made quite a few bad calldowns and stack-offs when I have felt either committed or disbelieving. Plus it would be nice to get my AF over 2.

Time to work on post-flop play, I guess.

2 comments:

Yorkshire Pud said...

IMO an 11/7 style is far too tight, even for full ring game which could esxplain why you're getting killed at showdown as being so nitty is very exploitable.

Just my $0.02

Stick said...

I agree to a point, YP. It's just that 11/7 is better than the 15/6 I was playing before. Plus I've doubled my steal percentage. I think I still have more adjusting to do since being less passive is so new to me.