Thursday, September 3, 2009

August 2009 Results

Started off the month kinda up & down. Made a video and got some help to plug some leaks in my game. Felt like I was doing well the last part of the month until the last 2 days. Still ended up with +$243 profit. Still feel good about that.



This is the flattest my NSDW line has been in years:





Disappointed that I didn't even get in 10K cash hands. Also, have to be smarter when going to showdown. That's the leak I have to work on this month. It would be nice to get in 20K cash hands this month, too.

I'm currently reading a book called "Practical Poker Math" to try to help me better recognize my calling strength. But it might take me another while to finish since I'm also reading a diet book AND a back fitness book. Ironic for a guy with reading problems.

No comments: