Monday, June 1, 2009

May 2009 Results

Made a profit of $121, but it was due to a Stars bonus. I actually made a profit at cash games:





It's at SnG's is where I messed up. First time in a while. I could usually count on SnG's being a "pick me up" during bad months. But not this time:



Since joining Stoxpoker, I've been a little more aware of the state of my game. Able to see leaks after watching training videos. I highly recommend it at $28 a month for those who can't afford a coach. Plus you can pay for further months with Full Tilt points. I extended 3 months with mine. Plus they do have coaches for hire, if you can afford them.

Anyway, I really, really need to play more. Didn't even make Goldstar again this month. Trying to get into shape physically. After a friend told me he lost 40 lbs. in 3 months, I'm hoping it lights a fire under me. I've already lost 3 lbs. by riding my stationary bike a few times and cutting back my food portions. I'm thoroughly convinced that my lack of conditioning is preventing me from getting good sleep, which then prevents me from putting in longer poker sessions. Not to mention other things in life.

So I promise I'll finish my book and post a review this month. And here's to a good month in poker.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Stick to it. It will come, fitness and the poker.

"Stick" see what I did there ;)