Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow! Crazy Day Yesterday!

Check out my poker day yesterday:



Down 2 buy-ins at 50NL early. Then up 2+ B-I's late. And my NSD$ stayed relatively flat. The reason this graph made me take notice is because I had lost 5 B-I's a day earlier without recovering. I made a good comeback yesterday, but why do I get down so far to begin with?

I've been picking up my aggression lately, but I keep getting stung at showdown and I'm still not sure why. Am I getting pot-commited by the turn? Too much C-betting? Preflop hand quality? Bad position play? Since my $900+ month in February, I've kinda lost the handle. Very inconsistant. I might try to get some more coaching and I might make another video for folks to critique. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Dang, that is a brutal drop but nice recovery.