Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stick's Update: 1st Week of April 2009

Still having sleep problems. Affecting my energy while playing poker. I really want to play 1000 hands a day, but I only have 2800 cash hands over the 1st 6 days of April. I did play 6 SnG's for 378 hands, though. Gotta start exercising and getting healthier to help out in the sleep/energy department. And BTW, I'm +$12 so far this month.

I also wanna increase my overall physical stamina before the end of June since I'm about 80% sure I'm going to meet the CC folks in Las Vegas. It'll be hot and we'll have to do some walking, so I wanna be in shape and not lagging/sleeping most of the time. I also don't want to have to rely on 5-hour Energy too much. I love that stuff, but too much can be tough on a person. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

Hey Stick, sorry to hear your having problems sleeping. I've recently made a deal with myself that I won't play any poker on any day I don't do at least a 1/2 hour of exercise. I've been sitting on the couch getting fat for far too long. Since I always want to play, I figure I can use it as motivation to get in shape.

Anyway, congrats on the NASCAR league win.

Steven said...

Getting healthy is always a good choice and I think you will be surprised by what a difference it will make in your sessions.