Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goldstar Quest - 3 Days Left; Oh Well

Status this morning 2/26/09:



With 3 days left, it would take a miracle to be able to get 355 VPP's each day. But no biggie. My game is improving and I'm seeing good results. I'm finally getting used to the subtle difference between 25NL and 50NL. And yes, there is a difference.

Had a coaching/sweat session with Zachvac a couple days ago and I'm pretty sure it helped. I took notes and he identified a few leaks he saw that I never thought about before. He just raised his coaching prices, but I still might hit him up again soon for reinforcement.

1 comment:

The Spore said...

Eh, sucks you aren't going to make it to gold for the month but yeah, not a huge deal.

Looks like you've got a nice blog going here, I subscribed to it and will be checking in here regularly. I started a blog recently as well.. if you care to check it out: http://sporepoker.blogspot.com/

Good luck and see you around (well it'll be a while before I make it up to 50NL :P)