Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 2009 Half-Month Update

Had a flat start to the month, but snapped out of it in a short time. Still not 100% disbelieving the whole "post stats = jinx" thing, but here it all is anyway.





As you can see, I've been playing mostly 25NL. I didn't feel quite right at 50NL after my big downswing last month. I lost almost $1K then so I figured I better cool it and work on my game a step lower. I've been working on closing the gap between my VPIP and PFR. I actually feel pretty good about having the 40% ratio for the month and I have some 50-55 days lately.

I also popped 25K FPP's on Stars and bought a $285 bonus. Only 124 VPP's to go. When it releases, I think I'll take another shot at 50NL. I need to step up the VPP's through the end of the month to keep my Goldstar VIP rank.


No comments: