Thursday, January 1, 2009

December 2008 Results

Best month of my poker career with a +$745 profit. $572 was from 25NL cash games and the rest was from SNG's. One amazing thing about December was that I only had 4 negative days out of 31.



I'm feeling like this was more than just a great run of luck. I'm feeling more confident that I can end a session in positive numbers and I'm doing pretty well at analyzing my stats & hands. In the past, it would seem like I would just slightly anticipate my good runs ending. But not now. I'm adjusting well to my opponents and taking beats well in a way that I don't tilt. I still cuss at the screen when A5 beats my AK, but I don't let it affect my future play. Thank goodness for that. There was a time when I thought I'd never get a handle on my tilt, but no more.

Lately, I've been 9-tabling smoothly and have been adapting well to many of the regs at Stars 25NL. Seems my reading skills are holding up well during 9-table play. I've taken shots at 10, so we'll see how that goes. Also, still reading and absorbing "NLHE: T & P". Lovin' it so far.

Coming Soon: My year end results post. Don't miss it.

No comments: