Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stick's Poker Library v.3

It's been a while since I posted my latest poker book list. I've added quite a few, but I think it's time to cool it on buying more for a while. I have 65 books and I'm reading my 15th, so I have a ways to go to catch up. Since I am an over-concentrating reader who ends up being slow at it, I think it'll be a few years before I can read them all. I think I'll still be on the lookout for used bargains, though. Can never pass up a good deal at the used book store.




EDIT: For poker book reviews by Stick, look in the right side margin of the blog.

I'm still reading "Mastering No-Limit Hold'em" by Fox & Harker, but it is going pretty slowly since I am playing so much. I think I need to get in a routine where a certain hour of the day is dedicated to reading. If I don't do something like that, I'll be 90 before I finish off my library!!


No comments: