Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heading to Smoky Reno

Leaving tomorrow for Reno for the 3rd Annual Reno Brewfest Cardschat Meetup. Gonna be with some great people while having some great brews and playing poker. I really hope at least some of the smoke from the wildfires in the region goes away in time for Saturday. That stuff gives me a headache if I stay outside too long. You can see what it looks like in downtown Reno right now in this webcam view. Even at my house 2 hours away, the smoke is so thick that I don't even like to open my front door.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to rock 'n roll at the poker table. Last year, I was really serious but was a bit quiet and not too much fun at the table. This year, I'm gonna try to stay just as serious while trying to appear to be more loose and fun at the table. I like to win but I don't want to seem like a jerk to all my buddies.

Gotta get back to packing. I'll post a report upon our return. Cheers.

5 comments:

Poker League said...

Hey blog owner!

If you would like to earn a months link on a PR 2 poker site for relatively little effort. Just write a short post about http://www.pokerisrigged.com upcoming poker league with free prizes starting on the 6th of July! For any questions please contact me on the email provided, or talk to me (James) at pokerisrigged.com. If you enjoy playing poker then by placing on the league, you will also get a front page link.

Look forward to hearing from you,
James.

Stick said...

At first, I thought the comment above was full-on spam. But after checking out pokerisrigged.com, it looks to be a decent little poker forum. Though I won't post about it, I'll leave this comment up for other folks to see and judge for themselves.

Free Poker said...

The beauty of this Stick's Poker Blog online is amazed. I like your blog.
--------------------------
Link to my site: No Deposit Poker Bonuses for Poker rooms.

Free Poker said...

This is really a fascinating website and all your articles, lots of useful stuff.
--------------------------
Our website: Texas Holdem Poker

Poker said...

I just leave a comment here coz I have read a lots of goodies that makes me feel interesting when the time comes I visit here great
"Heading to Smoky Reno" post guys.
--------------------------
Visit me: Bonus sans depot & Poker sans depot 50