Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trying to Turn a Bad Month Good

November has been a bad month so far. I'm down around $230 in 3 weeks. I actually think I'm playing well, but I'm coming up against some major bad luck suckouts. I guess that's why I'm not really upset about it. Yes, I've made some bad plays. But it seems like they haven't been as plentiful as the coolers this month. In an interesting switch, I have been doing better at SNG's than cash rings. Dunno why, but I guess I'll steer more towards the SNG's until I can turn things around. Anyway, I've got 9 days to salvage the month. We'll see how it goes.

Be sure to vote in my poll regarding the music that plays on the blog page. Its fate could be determined by you!

1 comment:

ChuckTs said...

Coolers and suckouts make me literally like 20x less frustrated than my own play. Be happy that you're getting your money in good for the most part; it's much better than being a shitty NL ring player :)

Hope your month turns around, buddy!

glgl