Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Even More Full Tilt Mods

I've been having fun playing around with making themed Full Tilt racetrack tables. I find the colored tables (thanks again "Gregg777") and I add my own graphics to them. Here's a couple more I made:







For those who don't know how to make these work in Full Tilt, instructions are here.

Also remember: To see the center part of these (the actual table part), you have to make Full Tilt's green felt table transparent. See how to do that here.

I went ahead and compiled a list of links to each of my FTP tables in the right margin of my blog for easier reference.

1 comment:

DeathByLight said...

Hey, I really like your blog! and loved your video too. I have a poker blog also, but can u tell me where i should start playing if i got $36 in my bankroll? thanks!